Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ABC's & run to ME!

So while Aubrie seems to jibber off in her own language she can recognize EVERY letter in the alphabet and names them perfectly (go figure). She's also counting to 8! I need to upload a video of it! We're talking about daycare again for her so she can socialize... It's just so expensive for two (4 hour) days a week and our last experience was traumatic. She literally cried the entire time and acted out for a whole two weeks afterward :/.

Anna is running! Her newest thing is running across the room into my arms and let me tell you- it's got to be one of the cutest sights I've ever seen! It makes my mommy heart all warm and giggly. I find myself calling her from across any distance with my arms spread wide open just to watch her perfect chubby little baby lump come diving into me. She then promptly finds her thumb and nuzzles into my chest. <3

I took a day yesterday to be completely computer-free. It was nice to focus on the girls a little more. I'm still trying to figure out a good balance as the work-from-home-mom. How do you shut off the creative process and taylor it into a set amount of time during a specific period in the day? I have a hard time telling inspiration- "not now" but I need to..

This morning after breakfast the girls and I made a kitchen table tent! I thought it would be fun with Christmas lights.



 
Aubrie was obsessed with sticking her head inbetween the spaces lol.
Anyway- it made for a pretty neat little adventure.
 
 
 
On another note, the tea party pictures were cute but I still have this whole elaborate outdoor thing in my head I want to try. Tonight we might give it a go... we'll see how well it works out. It might just end up being pictures of a cute new banner and set up with Aubrie running in the other direction lol!
 
Ok, off the work now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment