Sometimes I wish I had a Nikon attached to my head and blinking released the shutter. A thousand times a day I see something beautiful and precious in my children and there's just no time to grab the camera before the moment is gone :/.
Anyway, Thursday was Aubrie's hearing test and she passed with flying colors (I KNEW she was just choosing to ignore me when I was calling her name over and over! lol). I expected as much but we just wanted to rule out any hearing and inner-ear problems before we move on to speech therapy. Dr Lee said AZIP would be giving us a call to set up an appointment. Hopefully that happends soon!
Alright, so I've been trying to get Aubrie out to the park for these "2 year" photos at this very specific time of day for about 4 days now. FINALLY last night we were able to do it! Surprisingly she was a little more cooperative than I expected and I was able to get some cute stuff :).
I love my sweet two year old girl. She's so beautiful and loving and animated. Her spirit is bright and curious and wonderful and I'm so blessed to have been given the enormous honor of being her mom. <3








No comments:
Post a Comment