Saturday, June 29, 2013

Something wicked this way comes..?

So sometimes I dream a dream that feels spiritual in meaning. I haven't had one of these in a while so I want to share this. I'm not entirely sure what the interpretation should be of all the symbols but I feel that it has something to do with our current state of freedom-stripping and a coming tribulation.

I don't remember how the dream began but it felt mundane as if we were all just going about our normal daily routines. There was water at my feet, pooling around my ankles in my house and I felt that this was not just in my house but in everyone's and we were living with it as if it was just the norm. Slowly the water began moving and picking up a dark color as it filled with debris. The dirty water started rising and it was as if we knew it was time. Eric and I gathered the girls, unalarmed and waded through the first large wave that carried us from our home. When the water subsided and receded back to the flooding around our ankles we were heading to what seemed like a mall (or public place- I feel that represents America in general). As I walked through a door to an outside area I could see another wave, like a tsunami wall coming toward us. I felt "ready for it", as though this is what we'd been preparing for and I almost want to liken it to labor for some reason. There was a little girl in front of the door I was walking through and I warned her parents to pick her up quickly. Moments later the wave hit and swallowed up the little girl. The water was thick and dark with debris and up to my chest. It carried us away and destroyed everything in its path. We still seemed calm and un afraid. I held Anna up above the water and Eric held Aubrie.
That's the where the dream ends- in the middle of tribulation I suppose. I have my own ideas of what this means. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment