Well I tried lol.. I wanted to do cute 4th of July photos but Aubrie wasn't in the mood to be cooperative. Here's what we ended up with none the less!
PS- these adorable rompers are from ~Little Miss Fairytale~. Check her out- she has a ton of cute accessories and rompers in all colors and prints!
PS- these adorable rompers are from ~Little Miss Fairytale~. Check her out- she has a ton of cute accessories and rompers in all colors and prints!
Haha Aubrie doing.... something weird, as usual.
Anna was born to model for me I swear.
Aubrie running away lol..
I love those chunky legs!!
I have to admit- this one is pretty darn cute! They were giggling and jumping up and down on the cusion.
Better than best friends... sisters! :)
We didn't make it to any grand firework shows tonight but we did get to shoot off a few sparkley wonders in the back yard. The girls got a real kick out of it!
Happy 4th of July everyone!













You are amazing!! these photos are incredible.. I miss you all sooo much! Happy 4th!
ReplyDelete