Thursday, July 4, 2013

Daddy

My girls have the best daddy.  He simply adores them. He plays with them for hours, truly invests his time in them and I see how his heart melts into a puddle at the very sight of their bright little faces.
He sees them. And that is SO important.
It's always a chorus of cheers when we see Dad in the window, coming home from work. He always drops to a knee with arms gaping open for both girls to go running into.
I have to say, as much as my babies love Mama... Daddy is totally their favorite. 
 
 
We didn't really get a chance to do Father's Day photos last month but on a typical day this is what you might expect to find at the Lettman house and I think it pretty much tops any posed session I could have forced on them. :o)
 

Thank you for being such an awesome daddy Eric.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment