Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ugh today...

I'm feeling extremely frustrated... My back is still giving me issues- this is now day 5 and usually these bouts only last 3 days tops! I have a Cake Smash session at the house tonight which means I need to clean and organize the studio and hide the tangled mess of clothes and crafts and what-not in my laundry room! lol I have a Family session on the editing block but it is so painful to sit in the chair at my desktop (where my editing software is) and still jump up and down after the girls..
I'm also really frustrated with this daunting task of "professionalizing" my business. I need to apply for an LLC and insure my equipment, figure out reporting and taxes, up my prices and figure out print packages, order flash drives that then need to be customized with my logo and update my site with new images.. the list goes on.
Last night I managed to conduct a session even with as much pain as I'm in but by 7:30 I was OUT. Anna didn't want to go to bed and by 10:30 she was still rolling around fighting me so I'm exhausted.

I'd love to take a week off and be able to address all of the business kinks without sessions to conduct or edit and without a house to clean lol.

Bah my images are done compressing and need to be sent out and Aubrie is at my side crying for a cookie. That's my cue!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment